Desiring Phantasy

Just a woman, who loves a man, having fun, and stumbling through life, the way we want to

Friday 28 June 2013

This is me....

So I took the plunge and decided to start this blog.

This will be hard for me, as I've never spoke about these things before. Not to RL friends, not to anyone. But I want to be brave. I want to start exploring, and maybe finding some new exciting things to experiment with.

I'm not very interesting really, have a normal life, and a normal husband. We live a slightly different lifestyle. We live within a Domestic Discipline dynamic. He's the Head of our House, and makes the rules, and I follow. He does this with our family in mind, and If I break the agreed upon rules, I will be disciplined. This is part of who we are, and how we live.

But recently, life is changing for us. We are becoming more in tuned with our needs. Being more open about our fantasies, and needs and wants in our sexual life. We are starting to experiment, and explore new sexual needs. But we are new, and only just starting to look at things in a different light.

This blog, is about us, stepping out, and admitting we have needs, and wants, that only open and honest discussion will help fulfil.

I'm hoping to be able to be honest with myself, and open up to my desires. To explore, without shame, and to find what works, and doesn't work, without feeling weird, and alienated.

So please come and help me explore. Bring me ideas, and experience. Help me find my inner sex god, and unleash it.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Lola! I'm excited about your new journey and look forward to hearing about your new experiences.

    hugs
    bg (P Surren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Lola :) I think it's a natural progression, and in my humble opinion, those who really understand their submissive natures have a hunger to discover new ways to serve their partner and their relationship.

    hugs,
    cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Lola! I have found that being here is a very brave thing indeed! I have trouble writing about even 'light' things because, I think, I'm scared and still feel judged. Also, my husband and I don't practiced a DD relationship, but aspects we (I) like and he endulges me and...well, ;) feel free to read my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete